Sunday, June 6, 2010

summa' time!

Over memorial day weekend, my family went camping at a campground on lake michigan. It looked like the weather was going to be amazing, so I was super excited. :) Reasons being: a) i love camping  b) i love family  c) i love the beach and d) i love summa' time. :) So with all those reasons taking into account for what the weekend held, I was SUPER excited. Plus, it has been a rough couple weeks at work, so I was excited to just get away for the long weekend and relax.

Over the weekend, I got lots of quality family time. We played cards, went to the beach, watched the sunset, and sat by the campfire enjoying our amazing s'mores. What could be any better?  :) Other then the cottonwood attacking my allergies, it was just a fun-filled, relaxing weekend. Here are some pictures to show of how much fun we had...:)

{little man playing in the sand...he LOVED this!}

{building sandcastles!}

{papa, brayden & nana}

{momma & brayden playing in the sand}

{walking up the beach from the COLD water...truck in tow...:)}

{uncle chad & brayden...brayden's buddy all weekend}

{papa, uncle chad & brayden}

{uncle chad & brayden playing in the water! he loved it!}

{me & my sis}

{little guy sporting his shades!}

{riding in the back of papa's truck on the way to the beach! he LOVED this!}

{uncle chad & brayden looking at the water fountain}

{brayden helping papa out working on the trailer...:)}

{uncle chad & papa took brayden for a fun bike ride around warren dunes!}

{this is the aftermath of the bike ride...:)}

{me & my sis eating our favorite food...s'mores!}

{3 very tired guys...:) i think the beach wore them out!}

{a great way to end the day...toasted coconut ice cream from Kilwin's!}

{another great way to end your day...beautiful sunsets}

One month and counting until we leave to go camping in Pentwater! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment