Sunday, September 19, 2010

f.u.n.

I have a pile of random photos of my nephew that keep building and building up...however, there isn't just one good post to put them all in. So, I decided to create a "fun" post where I'm going to update you with some of the most adorable pictures of my nephew. I know I share a lot of photos of him on here, but he is a huge part of my life, therefore what I take most of my photos of lately.  :)  So, that is why you get so many adorable photos of him. I promise once I get out of my funk, that I'll start my blogging up again...and about real things happening in my life. However, right now, I'm pretty sure you'd rather see these photos then listen to me.  :)  So, enjoy!

{helping momma bake cookies!}

{wearin' momma's work shoes!}

{playing on the beach in South Haven!}

{love him}

{ridin' in his new gator!!}

{eating yummy birthday cake!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment