Monday, May 17, 2010

super stressed

it's been one of the most stressful times in my life lately. i can't seem to catch a break...

work has been sucking the life out of me...making me not want to go back the next day. i know i need to be thankful for my job..and i truly am. but it just seems like i can't catch a break the past couple weeks. i'm either so busy that i can't catch my breath, people expecting so much from me and i do the best that i can do for them, or being thrown under the bus by staff that doesn't accept change. it's just been a very difficult couple weeks, and i just need a break. i'm so thankful that i have a job...however, it'd be a little easier to deal with if i was appreciated for the hard work that i do...instead of always being looked down upon. i know that i'm doing the best i can...but sometimes i just feel it's not enough...and i feel like i'll never make everyone happy.

along with all the stress at work, i'm super stressed about moving. i'm moving out of my apartment and into my sisters house. i've got boxes up to my ears and am just ready for it to be over. i'll miss this place like crazy, but know this is the next step in my life. that i need to keep taking baby steps to keep moving, instead of feeling so stagnant.

i'll keep praying for strength...because i know i have it. i just have my days when its hard to appreciate what God has given me. i'll continue to be thankful, but i'm extremely ready for the crappiness to move out of my life and take a hike. God has given me so many great opportunities...i just need to focus on those and in no time, hopefully things will get better. it has to, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment