Friday, July 9, 2010

ABC's!

I stole this fun little exercise from my best friend Lori, and I'm super excited to do it!  :) I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy filling it out!  :)

A - My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: well, i'm currently living with my sister and brother-in-law, and i'm living in their basement...so if it's 74 upstairs, it's about 63 downstairs...so it's pretty chilly at times.  :)

B - My BEDROOM theme is: i'm not sure if i technically have a "theme" however, I think my bedroom is pretty cute. :)  I have green walls with black accents, including a stylish mirror, and a big canvas of flowers above my bed. I enjoy it.  :)

C - The CAR in the driveway is: a 2001 Ford Escape. It's been a part of my life for a long time now.  :)  We've grown quite close.  :)

D - My DESK looks: like i'm trying to get things cleaned up before i leave for vacation!  :) I'm in the process of cleaning it up so I can come back to a clean desk when I return.  :)

E - The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 5:45am...:( Yes, having a full time job with hardly any breaks kinda sucks at times...:( I miss the days of rolling out of bed at noon.  :)

F - The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair. :)

G - My GARAGE is filled with: again...I live with my sister/brother-in-law...so i don't own a garage. My garage consists of the driveway.  :)

H - My HOUSE is: a bedroom in the basement of my sister and brother-in-law's house. :)

I - If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a bed that looks like i just rolled out of it, and laundry hanging in my doorway. :)

J - My favorite JUICE is: V8 splash or apple juice

K - The best part of my KITCHEN is: again, I don't own a kitchen...but I do have food in the kitchen, so I guess that would be the best part.  :) Food is always good!  :)

L - The LAST person who visited my home was: i don't have a home...and honestly i've been so busy that i don't remember who was at their house last...sean's parents maybe??

M - The last piece of MAIL for me was: probably a bill. booooo! :)

N - My NEIGHBORS think I'm: probably weird for moving in with my sister.  :) Or wondering what this girl is doing that is always at the house now.  :)

O - If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: lots of food! Yogurt, oranges, juice, milk, cheese...you know, all the good stuff.

P - My last house PARTY was: when i was living in my apartment...probably new years eve.  :)

Q - A QUICK meal I like to fix: I'm with my bestie Lori on this one...homemade mac n' cheese. It's seriously the best meal ever.  :)

R - My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom. :) It's my own.  :)

S - The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Herbal Essences Drama Clean. My hair is very picky, so I have to be careful on my selection of hair products. :)

T - My largest TELEVISION is: I think 32 inches?? I have no clue...I barely watch the thing.  :)

U - UNDER my bed you will find: crates and boxes full of my things. I had to cram a whole apartment into one bedroom. Have to be creative with how you store stuff.  :)

V - The last time I VACCUMED was: probably when I was living in my apartment.  :) My sister tends to do things secretly when I tell her that I'm going to do it.

W - Looking out my WINDOW I see: a window well. :)  I live in the basement, so it's not the greatest view.  :)

X - I wish I had X-TRA: money...for sure. There are lots of things I can think of that I'd like to do with extra money.  :)

Y - My YARD is: grassy. :) And has a new playset on it for Brayden!

Z - ZZZZZZ My bedtime is: I try to be in bed no later then 10:30...otherwise I'll be struggling the whole next day at work. It's not fun falling asleep in meetings at work because you went to bed too late.  :)

Play along with me! I want to know the ABC's of YOU!  :) Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment