Thursday, July 22, 2010

pure michigan

Last week was amazing. I spent a week with my family in Pentwater, Michigan. Only the best place on earth.  :) That is why I've been MIA lately and not updating my blog. :)  It's been quite a busy summer so far! Anyways, we had many days filled with sunshine, lake michigan, boat rides, tubing and just so much fun. I love being with my family and enjoy camping whenever possible. I wish I could have stayed there longer, however, all great vacations have to come to an end.  :( But I have MANY pictures to share with you to keep the memories flowing!  :) Enjoy!

{lovin' the sand}

{dig, dig!}

{playin' with uncle chad}

{diggin' in the sand...his favorite thing}

{mandalyn & pops...love them}

{playin' trucks with uncle chad}

{loved the water!}

{me & my sis}

{papa & brayden taking a rest}

{beautiful sunset}

{ludington}

{i.love.him}

{gramps, gram & mama}

{pops, chad & i at the sunset}

{daye & i after our late night boat ride}

{nana & ellie}

{jen & i...love her}

{momma & little man going for a boat ride}

{papa taking brayden swimming}

{run, run!}

{boat ride time! i love them all!}

{in the sand...again :)}

{such a little fish}

{jumpin' in the waves with ellie!}

{so cute}

{beautiful pentwater}


I am already getting excited for pentwater time next year...:) i love pentwater. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! So glad you and your fam had a wonderful vacation! Getting back to work is so hard after one of those fun times, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete