Tuesday, April 20, 2010

it's CAMPING time!!

With the warm weather looming around at such an early time this year, my family has been getting the itch to go camping. This past weekend was a perfect opportunity to get the ol' trailer out and running again. The weather wasn't TOO warm, but was comfortable enough where you could play outside and go for walks without freezing your tootsies off.  :) We got to spend lots of time with family just walking around, playing at the park, petting the goats, and just hanging out inside when it just got too cold.  :)

We had a couple nights of mean card playing...when I either lost TERRIBLY...or beat everyone by a LONG run. Let's just say I was the rockstar of card playing this weekend...;) I'm so excited that I got to go, and am looking forward to MANY more long weekends of camping this summer.  :)  Can you tell how much I love summer?!?

{going for a bike ride!}

{my pops & brother chilling outside}

{my sis, brayden & mom by the goats}

{little man playing around the mini golf place}

{me & my sis :)}

{riding on the wooden swings...brayden LOVED it}

{swinging! which he LOVED as well! he was a busy little boy!}

{walking on logs at the park...so fun!}

{look how high i am! this is so fun!}

Now that the weekend is over...I'm ready to go camping again. Bring on the warm weather!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment