Monday, February 15, 2010

3's

My BFF from my hometown sent me this neat idea to blog about. She is trying to get me well aquainted with how this whole blog world works, and so is helping me out a little. (Must be she thinks my blogs are boring...jk! I know she loves me...:)) Anyways, here you go!

The 3's about me you may not know...

3 names I go by:
{lizzie}
{rinalyn}
{schwabs}

3 jobs I have had in my life:
{hostess @ russ' restaurant}
{receptionist @ pediatricians office}
{human resources}

3 places I have lived:
{kalamazoo, MI}
{mishawaka, IN}
{edwardsburg, MI --soon to be}

3 TV shows I watch:
{grey's anatomy}
{private practice}
{american idol}

3 places I have been:
{cayman islands}
{aruba}
{mexico}

3 people who email me regularly:
{chadley}
{heather}
{work people}

3 of my favorite foods:
{chipotle}
{pasta}
{fruit}

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I made the list! :) *love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think you are boring and I DO love you! :) Just trying to help a girl out, sheesh! Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete