Thursday, February 4, 2010

get to know me...

I Am...the biggest worry wart you will ever meet. :)

I Love...my family & friends...they are amazing. Oh, and of course warm, sunny days.

I Have...so many things to be thankful for. And things that I sometimes take for granted.

I Wish...i was not here in the cold & snow, but on the beach.

I Want...people to see me as a woman of God.

I Fear...that my dreams and desires will never come true.

I Hear...silence. One thing that I love about living on my own.  :)

I Search...for meaning in life. So that I can continue to strive to be a better person each & every day.

I Wonder...what my life will be like in 10 years.  :)

I Regret...not always taking chances...and not being strong enough to always take that leap of faith. I regret not trusting like I should.

I Always...try to strive to be a stronger and more loving woman.

I Usually...cry when things make me happy.

I Am Not...a procrastinator. I am usually ALWAYS on time, if not early. Even though I'm not a morning person...I am always early.

I Dance...only when no one is watching. & i dance crazy.

I Sing...in the car...at the top of my lungs...on a glorious sunny day.

I Never...thought I'd be where I'm at today. Even though its where God wants me...my plans were WAY different.

I Cry...when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm lonely and when I'm hurting.

I Am Not Always...as strong as I like to think I am. I depend on family & friends more then ever.

I Need...to know that I'm going to be alright. That this time in my life is a learning lesson. & that this time will make me into the person God wants me to be.

There you go. A little bit to get to know who I am. A little something for you since I've been really busy and haven't been able to update my blog. I hope you all are having a great week! More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment