Thursday, February 18, 2010

i'm going to india!!!!

Well, you probably all knew that I was planning on going...but I finally found out that it has been confirmed! I needed to raise support of $3,000 in order to go, and with the help of amazing friends and family, I have raised my support. :) God is so good, and has brought these special people into my life to help me out in this exciting time of my life. I have so much to be thankful for.

Now I need to focus on packing, trainings, and last minute preparations before I head on out. It's crazy how fast this has come up, and I'm starting to get a little nervous, but I know this is where God wants me. He has put me in this position for a reason, and I'm excited to be able to go over and do work for Him.

I leave on March 5th (2 weeks away, eek!) and will be back on March 14th. Any prayers during this time away will be greatly appreciated. I pray that I can be the person God needs me to be during this time, so that I can do HIS work for Him. I'm grateful that I get to be a part of this.

I will keep you updated with my travels. Upon my return, I will share lots of pictures and blogs describing my trip and the opportunities I will experience over there.

I appreciate any support and prayers that you have given and will give! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi..i am shashi from India..we can be in touch if you need any advice or suggestion about India because India is a strange but beautiful country and one does need a friend when visiting India.. my emails .. thisisshashi@gmail.com , thisisshashi@live.com by the way which places are you planning to visit? happy travelling bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will deffinently be praying for you!!
    its so awesome that you were able to raise all the money!! how exciting?!!!
    i know i'll see you before you leave, but have an awesomly fantastical time!! (:

    ReplyDelete