Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tired.

Yep...that's me. Tired. Very. Like, not just meh, I just don't feel like doing anything today. More like, I may collapse to the ground because I am so exhausted from having so much in my brain and things to do. For reals. (okay, so maybe that was a little drastic...but ya gotta feel my pain...:)) Reasons being...

*Work totally sucks right now. I'm SUPER thankful I have a job, but COME ON! I swear I'm never gonna do another upgrade to any of my projects from here on out. Upgrades not only fix things...they cause ISSUES. Issues with people who a)don't like change and b)who are so computer illiterate that it's not even funny. I should NOT be telling someone how to move their mouse across the computer screen. It's the 21st century people!

*India...24 days and counting. Think I'm prepared? Nope. :) I still need to make a list of what I need...which I have hardly any clue of what I'll need to bring, and I just feel out of the loop. I need to get my head in the game and starting making progress down the field! Otherwise I'm going to get smashed to pieces...er...be totally unprepared for my trip. And...I only have 2 weeks to finish raising $500 for my trip. Am I gonna make it? I hate being such a obsessive planner...:(

*Moving out...in May. Yes, I know what you're thinking. That's so far off! Why would you be so concerned about it now? Well, my friends, I'm a planner. And I like to always be on top of things. However, right now, I have India consuming my brain...which leaves no room for other things. So, until I get back from India, I won't be able to focus on this...which will then leave me 2 1/2 MONTHS to get ready! EEK! Where am I going to put all my stuff? When am I going to have time to scrub and clean?

So, there you go folks...the reason I'm crazy, obnoxious tired. These things, they are literally sucking the life out of me. So, if you see me acting strange, or in la-la land in the next couple weeks...don't blame it on me. I have excuses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment