Friday, January 8, 2010

brayden michael

On September 22, 2008, Brayden Michael entered into our world. He was a strong little boy who was long awaited by many close family and friends...and especially by his momma & daddy. No one knew how special this little boy would be in our lives. As he gets older each day, his personality grows with him. He is a joy in so many peoples lives.

Being his Aunt, I never knew the power this little boy would have on my life. He brings about a happiness in me that words could not describe. He is an angel in my life that God sent down to show me how precious life really is, and how important my family is to me. Brayden has taught me more in his short little life then I have learned in a long time.

I hope that I can be the Aunt that Brayden needs. I hope that I can be the person for him that shows him how amazing life is. That shows him that playing in mud is ok, and that chasing after bugs is a boy thing. I hope he learns that the summer sun is something to soak in because it only lasts for a short time, that cool winter nights are perfect for staying in and sitting by the fire with momma & daddy.

I can't wait to watch you continue to grow, and stay that fun little guy that you are. You bring a light to my life and I look forward to just living life with you. And showing you how cool it is to be a part of your family.

As I close, I just want to thank you Brayden Michael...for just being you. Because you have been a joy to my life. I could never express in words how thankful I am for you.

I love you little guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment