Monday, January 11, 2010

i don't understand...

I promise you, I won't have many blog posts like this. But, this was something that is just on my heart, and I needed to vent. So, I decided to do so through my blog. So bear with me...

I think I've misunderstood this thing called life lately. I don't get why people act the way they do, I don't get why people treat others the way they do, and I don't get why it hurts so bad. I've been struggling so much lately with who people are, and how they treat others as well as myself. Maybe I was mistaken from the beginning that this life is a fight all, win all kind of world and that I have to fight my way through this crap to "get to the top." But, I'm not thinking that is the way things work.

I already struggle with having trust in people, just from the multiple times of being hurt in the past by people whom I've had trust in. I've been trying to push that issue of mine aside and work to have trust in every one of my friends...but that has shown me to backfire in my face again.

What needs to happen for good things to happen to good people? And for me to be able to go through life having trust in the people I need to?

I guess I just don't understand....

1 comment:

  1. If you figure it out, let me know. I think the one thing you have to remember is you only have power over your own actions. Keep your chin up, girlie. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete