Sunday, January 24, 2010

decisions, decisions, decisions

Over the next couple months I have a lot of decisions I need to make. I HATE making decisions and wish that someone would just make all the decisions for me in my life.  :) It would be such an easier world for me if I never had to make a decision and just always went with the flow. BUT...if I want things to improve, things to work out, and even growing into a stronger person, there are always decisions that are going to need to be made. blech.

So, over the next couple months you may see me blogging about different things that I need to make decisions on. Some with questions that I may need help with...and some blogs just as a venting for me so I can get all my thoughts out on paper the computer.  :)

On a high note, the sun came out today!!!! And it's even decently warm out! This is so not good, because it makes me want summer to be here SO super bad! Only about 2 more months, right?? Le sigh...

Sorry for the random post...but here is a picture for you to enjoy of me and my siblings...i love them...


No comments:

Post a Comment